Breaking News
The Student Newspaper of East High School

The Leopard

The Leopard

The Leopard

The Love Doctor

Hellooo, East Leopards! It’s The Love Doctor here chiming in to give you the inside scoop and advice on all things L-O-V-E! This quarter’s column topic is all on maintaining healthy relationships. Your fellow Leps chimed in with their thoughts on the topic. Here’s the top tips I have for you:

1. Take it slow, do not rush into things-You’ve got your whole life ahead of you after high school. Simply enjoy this chapter!

2. Meet new people-There are almost 2,000 students in our school. Don’t stick with just your same old friend group. Branch out and form new friendship with all people here at dear ol’ East High.

3. Communicate your needs and your feelings- Communication is always key! Make sure to express how you’re feeling.

4. Spend some quality time with your partner-catch the latest East sporting event or enjoy lunch together in the commons. Don’t forget the ever famous quote, “love is spelled T-I-M-E!”

5. Remember that you are together and not alone- Relationships are always a two way street, so make sure that you are holding up your end to forming a strong healthy relationship.

6. Have fun- Go on small dates: head to the park, have a picnic, do some arts and crafts, or hit up the arcade.
See you next time, Leps!
Yours Truly,
The Love Doctor